Sign up for Parent Teacher Conferences by Thursday 9/24 Learn More

Online Registration has for 2020-21 School Year

Online Registration Questions (Click to request assistance): 

Bloom HS Help    

Need Assistance?  Please contact your registration liaison below:

9th Grade A-G

Sherri Watson [email protected], Sharon Leoni [email protected]  Ext. 2107, Ext. 2052

9th Grade H-R

Alexia Lopez  [email protected], Char Amadio [email protected]  Ext. 2104, Ext. 2146

9th Grade S-Z

Kim Gonzalez  [email protected], Toni Yant [email protected]  Ext. 2117, Ext. 2116

9th Grade 

Cindy Brown  [email protected]; Lisa Visvardis [email protected]  Ext. 2168, Ext. 2137

10th grade

Carla Garcia  [email protected]; Kristin Hartman [email protected]  Ext. 2100, Ext. 2130

11th grade

Juanita Dilbeck  [email protected], Lisa Banks [email protected]  Ext. 2127, Ext. 2129

12th grade

Patty Martinez  [email protected], Emily Bushong [email protected]  Ext. 2102, Ext.2161

Transfer-In Students

Sharice Benavides  [email protected], Liz Tavitas [email protected]  Ext . 2106, Ext 2123

Letter to Parents of Incoming Freshmen in both English and Spanish

Letter to Parents of Returning Students in both English and Spanish

Click Here for Powerschool to Begin Registration




To register, you must have all of the following documentation available:

Required Documents for Incoming Freshmen:

  • 8th Grade Diploma
  • Birth Certificate
  • Current Physical and Immunization Records

All Students are required to provide the following:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Mortgage, Lease, Property tax bill, Renter’s/Homeowner’s insurance policy
  • Two current Utility Bills
  • Parent ID or Driver’s license with current address

Attention Seniors – Class of 2020

All seniors MUST provide proof of the 2nd dose of the meningitis vaccine in order to register for the school year.


Watch the video below for a step-by-step tutorial on the Bloom Township Online Registration process. 



Transfer students will need to call Bloom’s Switchboard at  708-755-1122 then dial 0.  .  When you come for your appointment, you must have all of the following documentation with you in order to register:

Transfer students need the following documentation

  • Residency – see below
  • Official/Unofficial transcripts 
  • ISBE transfer form or a letter of good standing (if transferring from a private school or outside of IL)
  • Current physical and immunization record
  • Birth Certificate

Proof Residency (1)

  • Signed lease (all parties) and dated within current school year
  • Mortgage statement
  • Closing papers (within last 12 months)
  • Property tax bill
  • Notarized letter from Landlord with rental agreements

Parent/Guardian Identification (1)

  • Photo ID (of person enrolling student w/address)
  • Driver’s License
  • State ID

Utility bills with address and within 30 days of receipt (2)

  • Cable bill
  • Utility bills – gas, electric, water
  • Phone bill
  • Internet bill
  • Business mail received at residence
  • Auto registration and/or insurance
  • Medical Card