March 31, 2021
Share this story

PEBT Update & Address Changes


All students at Bloom Twp HS District 206 are eligible.  The cards are being sent out by the Illinois Department of Human Services and are running late.  If you don’t get the card within a couple of weeks, I would call the DHS helpline for PEBT to see when you would receive the card. 

DHS PEBT Helpline  1-833-621-0737.  


To change your address you need to go to the DHS website:

go to
Click on P-EBT Change of Address Form   (located in the link box)
You will be asked a question,   “Child has received P-EBT Approval Letter”       Hit “yes” in the dropdown box
Another screen comes that asks questions about new address, old address, etc.
Fill out the information and hit “submit” at the bottom.
Toni  Presley
Asst to Food Service Dir
Bloom TWP HS Dist 206